"The best massage in Ft. Lauderdale"
SWEDISH RELAXATION MASSAGE
What you can expect...
The Best Swedish Massage:
- Gives you a general, overall sense of body-wide relaxation by addressing most major muscle groups of the body
- Relaxes body and mind
- Improves mood, sleep and promotes sharper thinking
- Enhances circulation of blood and lymph
- Strengthens weak muscles
- Relieves pain from injuries (ie a sprained ankle)
- Eases chronic pain that comes with conditions like arthritis
- Drains metabolic waste from the limbs of the body
- Promotes the healthy healing of scar tissues
A Swedish Massage Will Help You If:
1. You have poor circulation. The long, gentle strokes help to open circulation and increase blood flow to the extremities
2. You are tired, but can't sleep. Your muscles feel fatigued and tense or stiff. A Swedish massage releases endorphins, stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, alleviates the restriction of muscles, tension and stiffness
3. You have chronic pain from arthritis or other conditions. Massage can lead to a significant reduction in pain for people with arthritis, according to Tiffany Field, PhD, director of the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
4. You have sensetive skin. Swedish massage is very gentle, and will not abrade the skin or the muscles. It is not intended to "work out" kinks and knots, but to soothe them.
Many clients mistakenly believe that only a Deep Tissue massage provides health benefits, and that Swedish massage is purely a comforting, relaxing modality. In reality, Swedish massage, besides feeling fantastic, substantially contributes to the overall health of body and mind. Swedish massage improves blood circulation and muscle tone, as well as decreased stress-related tension and soreness. Studies show that Swedish massage is also beneficial in alleviating the symptoms of specific illnesses, such as migraines or TMJ disease, and eases chronic pain with conditions such as arthritis.
Looking mainly to relieve stress? Our Anti-Stress Massage, combining Swedish Massage with Aromatherapy, may be best for you!
We Change The Way You Feel
- And How You Experience Massage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To you. Your body. Your reaction to treatments.
We relieve stress and relax you.
We reduce pain.
Tendon, ligament and Injury relief.
We lessen anxiety and depression.
We help you heal.
We lower hypertension and glucose levels.
We rejuvenate you.
We make you feel and look better,younger.
Experience The Magic Touch!
Excquisitely decorated - Exceptional treats!
Office And Ft. Lauderdale Day Spa:
On July 1st we moved our Spa to:
3015 N. Ocean Blvd, Ste C117
More locations between Miami and Palm Beach coming
Phone: 1 786.571.6751
Receive Massage News and Discounts:
Latest Medical News
Fort Lauderdale Massage
Massage in Ft. Lauderdale
Best Massage Fort Lauderdale
Best Massage Therapist in Fort Lauderdale
Best Massage Therapist in Ft. Lauderdale
Full Body Massage Fort Lauderdale
Massage Ft. Lauderdale
Copyright 2012 The Magic Touch Group LLC