"The best massage in Ft. Lauderdale"
SWEDISH RELAXATION MASSAGE
What you can expect...
The Best Swedish Massage:
- Gives you a general, overall sense of body-wide relaxation by addressing most major muscle groups of the body
- Relaxes body and mind
- Improves mood, sleep and promotes sharper thinking
- Enhances circulation of blood and lymph
- Strengthens weak muscles
- Relieves pain from injuries (ie a sprained ankle)
- Eases chronic pain that comes with conditions like arthritis
- Drains metabolic waste from the limbs of the body
- Promotes the healthy healing of scar tissues
A Swedish Massage Will Help You If:
1. You have poor circulation. The long, gentle strokes help to open circulation and increase blood flow to the extremities
2. You are tired, but can't sleep. Your muscles feel fatigued and tense or stiff. A Swedish massage releases endorphins, stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, alleviates the restriction of muscles, tension and stiffness
3. You have chronic pain from arthritis or other conditions. Massage can lead to a significant reduction in pain for people with arthritis, according to Tiffany Field, PhD, director of the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
4. You have sensetive skin. Swedish massage is very gentle, and will not abrade the skin or the muscles. It is not intended to "work out" kinks and knots, but to soothe them.
Many clients mistakenly believe that only a Deep Tissue massage provides health benefits, and that Swedish massage is purely a comforting, relaxing modality. In reality, Swedish massage, besides feeling fantastic, substantially contributes to the overall health of body and mind. Swedish massage improves blood circulation and muscle tone, as well as decreased stress-related tension and soreness. Studies show that Swedish massage is also beneficial in alleviating the symptoms of specific illnesses, such as migraines or TMJ disease, and eases chronic pain with conditions such as arthritis.
Looking mainly to relieve stress? Our Anti-Stress Massage, combining Swedish Massage with Aromatherapy, may be best for you!